Associate Consultant InternChengdu,China 11/18/2020
Associate Consultant Intern
Today, every organization needs to be digital, powered by data, running in a multi-cloud world, ready to take on anything. Our Consulting team assesses customer’s strategic, organizational and business challenges and uses in-depth industry knowledge to offer technical solutions that apply to future business environment and operational objectives to help our Dell Technologies customers gain market share and increase efficiency.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an [Associate Consultant Intern] on our [Consulting] team in [Chengdu] .
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will be responsible for assessing customer’s strategic, organizational and business challenges and using in-depth industry knowledge to offer technical solutions that apply to future business environment and operational objectives to help our Dell Technologies customers gain market share and increase efficiency.
- Assist consultant in process analysis and system deployment
- Assist the consultant to deal with daily affairs, including business investigation, customer communication, daily document management, testing and user training
- Actively participate in every link of customer implementation plan
- Support the consultant's routine work
- Proficient in English writing and speaking, proficient in office tools (such as PPT, Visio software), good document processing ability
- Strong self-study/problem solving/logical thinking abilities
- Good interpersonal communication skills, strong team work ability, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Familiar with software engineering theory, candidates with the abilities of software requirement analysis/software function design/software development/statistical analysis are preferred
- 2021 Master graduates and majors in computer science related are preferred
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 31Dec./2020.
Job Family: 实习
Job ID: R071164
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.