Data SpecialistXiamen,China 03/05/2021
Provides the global oversight and facilitation of quality configuration control of Product Data for products' initial release, engineering changes and deviations in support of new products. Works directly with marketing, sales, engineering, pricing, and demand/supply in support of new and sustaining offers. Manages current products and peripheral components through product release and the associated design change activities, post release. Manages the strategic relationship between product marketing and sales on product offer strategy to help grow sales and gain market share. Strategic management to define and design, build and ship systems configuration requirements. Participates in the establishment and implementation of configuration management policies and procedures in support of hardware and software configuration requirements.
Join us as a [Data Specialist] on our [Global Product Data Management] team in [Xiamen] to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you will achieve
As a Data Specialist, you will join a dynamic, fast paced team that works across the globe to, not only manage product data, but also to establish processes and excel as a world class product data organization.
- Build dynamic views of key product data metrics in order to automate reporting, build data governance and dashboard for operations
- Manage current products and peripheral components through product release and the associated change activities, post release
- Work with functional areas to help guide and direct project management to define and design, build and ship systems configuration requirements
- Establish and implement configuration management policies and procedures in support of hardware and software configuration requirements
- Methodically direct product data change control activities by researching and validating product data in accordance with configuration management guidelines, specifications, documentation
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here is what we are looking for this role:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven knowledge of SQL and office applications
- 0-1 year of related experience
- Graduate degree with relevant intern experience or equivalent combination of education
- Knowledge of Excel Marco or RPA(Robotic Process Automation),Teradata, Power BI, Tableau, Visual Studio etc.
Here is our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.
Closing date: 30 Apr 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment plans at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: 技术 应届生 Job ID: R071143