Software Engineer InternShanghai,China 01/04/2021
As the SSD Firmware Engineer Intern, you will develop firmware that controls the functioning of high performance, enterprise grade, purpose built SSDs.You will be collaborating with cross-functional teams like media characterization, hardware engineering, firmware test engineering, FA, QA and manufacturing to get the product released in a timely manner.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer Intern in Shanghai.
- Design and develop firmware for SSD product.
- Design and develop manufacturing diagnostics tool for SSD product.
- Debug, optimize, and validate SSD firmware on embedded multi-core architectures.
- Support FW qualification and adopting of SSD storage products, resolve issue, optimization and provide solution or workarounds.
- Hands on experience of popular program/script languages such as C/C++, Python, etc.
- Have knowledge or interests in embedded or SOC (system on chip) systems
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and self-motivated
- BS, MS in CS, EE or relevant field
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing Date: 30th April 2021.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: 技术 实习 Software-Engineering Job ID: R068293