Software Engineer InternShanghai,China 01/04/2021
Dell Technologies PSE(Platform and System Engineering) organization provides innovative platforms, systems, and technology solutions to DellEMC products enabling industry leading storage and converged infrastructure offerings to our customers.
As the SSD FW Validation Engineer Intern, you will define, develop test plan and test methodology as well as execute it to qualify our enterprise SSD products.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer Intern in Shanghai.
- Develop, execute and maintain validation test plans based on the product requirements.
- Collaborate with development team in debugging and reproducing issues.
- Develop QA tools and frameworks for automation of device testing.
- Develop test automation scripts.
- Evaluate test cases quality and improve test coverage.
- Hands on experience of popular program/script languages such as Python, shell scripting
- Have knowledge or interests in quality assurance and automation engineering
- Strong communication skills, teamwork and self-motivated
- BS, MS in CS, EE or relevant field
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing Date: 30th April 2021.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: 技术 实习 Software-Engineering Job ID: R068294