Software EngineerBeijing,China 10/21/2020
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Data Domain Development team in Beijing to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Our Software Engineers create solutions. As part of the team, you will analyze the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment to build technical system answers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of high quality code, include both product and test code.
- Participation in and contribution to design reviews, write functional specifications, provide white papers that appropriately describe advanced technology, and initialize and develop test plans.
- Member of engineer team to develop product implement as well as automated test code.
- Master’s degree, preferred with 1~2 year intern working experience in software development/testing areas.
- Knowledge and hands on experiences with Linux system development.
- Proficient programming skills in C++ or Java.
- (Plus) Any experience on HW, kernel, file systems and storage.
- (Plus) Any experience on Cloud, Virtualization, Machine Learning.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Closing date: 11/30/2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Family: 技术研发 技术 Software-Engineering 应届生 Job ID: R075149